Tudor Caravan Park is one of the best located caravan & campsites in Gloucestershire. A quiet country caravan site right alongside the Gloucester-Sharpness canal, an easy 5 minute walk from the world famous Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust Centre at Slimbridge.
- AA 4 Pennant & Visit England 4 Star Graded Park
- Alongside the Gloucester-Sharpness canal
- Great access to the Cotswolds
- 800 yards from world-famous Slimbridge Wetlands Centre
- Open All Year
- Seperate 'Adults Only' area
Facilities at Tudor Caravan Park
Our new toilet & shower block now open in the Meadow features large showers cubicles, private washing cubicles, combined shower, basin & WC cubicles, baby-changing, full disabled facilities including shower room, indoor washing-up area, & laundry. All this has underfloor Heating.
- New Toilet & Shower block - large showers cubicles & underfloor heating;
- 2 Toilet/Shower blocks lit all night;
- WC's, washbasins, hot showers, shaver points
- FREE hot water to all basins & showers;
- Electric hook-ups (16 Amps);
- Hard Standings;
- Calor Gas, Camping Gaz;
- Laundry with washing machines & tumble dryers;
- Dishwashing areas;
- Free use of communal freezer;
- Battery recharging;
- Chemical & waste water disposal points;Motorhome Service Point (fill up with drinking water, dispose of all waste);
- Wifi now available to most of the site. (Small extra charge applies);
Tudor Caravan Park - The MeadowWifi reaches most of the site.
This can be organised when you arrive - a small extra charge applies.
Shops, Pub & Restaurant at Tudor Caravan Park
The Tudor Arms pub and restaurant next door to the caravan park is well-known for it's excellent freshly cooked food and wide selection of local real ales. They are a seperate business but we're very lucky to have such a great pub so close.