Waren Caravan Park is completely self-contained and self-sufficient, you literally don't have to go beyond its gates for a perfect off-season break or a satisfying family holiday.
Some regular visitors are content to be no more adventurous than to look for a new picnic spot within the park's extensive grounds and adjoining heathlands. For them, this is Waren's charm.
For others, it is the sheer variety of activities available nearby: Bird watching, sailing, water sports, cycling, golf, riding, walking, castles and sightseeing
- Disabled facilities (level 2)
- David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award
- Ideal for bird watching at Budle Bay with Holy Island beyond
- Heated splash pool (Seasonal Opening - End May to Sept)
- Children’s play areas and nature trail
- Family restaurant and bar
- Licensed shop on park
- Laundrette, food preparation and dish-washing facilities
- Heated WC & shower facilities with bath
- Castle county – Bamburgh towering above miles of sandy beaches with Alnwick and Chillingham nearby
- Explore the Secret Kingdom of North Northumberland!
Situated in one of England’s most idyllic corners, this naturally landscaped park offers you unsurpassed views of the Northumberland Coast and proudly holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. Sheltered Budle Bay nature reserve, a bird watching haven, is just a short walk away. Bamburgh Castle and Holy Island are close by whilst endless golden beaches and miles of sand dunes afford exhilarating walks and the opportunity to relax.