Welcome to the Esplanade Campsite sat right on Fraserburgh's beautiful sandy beach. Great for bird and wildlife watching, surfing,and watersports, off road cycling and walking on the Buchan and Formartine Way.
See seals, gannets, and porpoises right from your caravan window, or join the surfers and jetskis for fun in the waves.
We offer: 12 fully serviced static stances, 22 touring stances with electric hook-up, 6 - 8 tent/touring stances without electric, Free WIFI.
- Open beginning of April to end of October
- Short stays available minimum 3 nights.
- Business rates on application.
- Sorry no pets - no smoking
- Cafe and large well equipped play area within a 5 minute walk
- 18 and 9 hole Golf course within 5 minute walk - non members welcome
- Close to Lesiure Centre and new Swimming Pool complex.
- Handy for supermarkets and town centre, fresh fish available nearby.
Fraserburgh also has a new swimming pool just a 5 minute walk from the caravan park with a gym, tennis courts, sauna, adults and children's pool and a lovely cafe just to sit back and relax in.
Kinnaird Head Lighthouse was built in 1787 as the first lighthouse in Scotland. It is now home to the largest collection of lighthouse equipment in the UK. Discover the unique story of the Stevenson family, lighthouse engineers to the world, in the Stevenson Gallery & the multi-screen audio visual which tells the story of the lighthouse service in Scotland.