Dorchester Road, Lytchett Minster, Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6JB
Direction from our nearest depot
Get a Quote
Welcome to South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park – a five star, multi award-winning, dog friendly Dorset campsite near Poole and Bournemouth.
Set in over 20 acres of tranquil parkland, South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park in Dorset is the AA’s Campsite of the Year 2016, and has also been named Best Site in Britain for Camping, Caravanning and Motorhomes for 2017.
This fantastic holiday park is set in beautiful countryside and located just three miles from Poole and nine miles from Bournemouth. This makes it an ideal base for exploring outstanding local beauty spots, places of historic interest and a wide variety of nearby family attractions.
Superbly maintained and extended to provide a top quality holiday experience, South Lytchett Manor is a family run holiday park ideally suited for camping, caravans, motorhomes and glamping. It has long been a firm favourite with caravanners and campers alike, many of whom return to the heart of Dorset year after year to enjoy the site’s friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
South Lytchett Manor is known for top quality, clean and modern facilities. Great examples are the new shower room facilities which are luxurious, heated amenities of the highest standard. This combination of excellent facilities and ideal location make South Lytchett Manor one of the best holiday campsites - not only in Dorset, but in the whole UK.
• Three new heated amenity buildings offer excellent facilities including a family bathroom, fully compliant disabled bathroom, two family shower rooms, professional standard hairdryers and full length mirrors and piped music. Superb disabled shower room also available. These facilities are checked and cleaned throughout the day to ensure they are constantly at their best.
• Cycles are available to hire from reception
• Fully stocked shop selling locally produced organic meat products, and off licence
• Internet access. Free Wi-Fi access across the park
• Games room with pool table and TV
• Brand new children’s adventure playground for 2017
• Area for football and games
• Indoor washing up areas
• Laundry with high quality washing and drying machines
• Large pitches suitable for twin axle vehicles and large tents
• Hard standing deluxe pitches – perfect for touring caravans and motorhomes
• Fully serviced pitches with water, TV connection and electric hook ups available
• Gas refills available
• Motorhome and chemical disposal points
• Seasonal Children’s Treasure Hunts
• Wood and pond area
• AA pet friendly site
• South Lytchett Manor is a dog friendly campsite. We have a dog walk with 2.5 acre mowed off lead dog walking field
• Rallies welcome
• Offers e.g. saver and low season rates
• Two buses stop at the main gates. The Purbeck Breezer Route 40 which travels between Swanage, Wareham and Poole, and the award winning Jurassic Coaster X54 which travels along the Jurassic Coast to Weymouth. You can download timetables for both services here. > Purbeck Breezer Route 40. > Jurassic Coaster X54.
• Excellent local pubs within walking distance
• Many attractions and places of interest nearby