Broadmeadow is a 5 star rated tourist park situated in the beautiful town of Ross-on-Wye. It invites you to sample the delights of the surrounding Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean.
The caravan park is family owned and managed and is set in a wealth of history and natural beauty together with the neighbouring counties of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire & Monmouthshire, it supplies breathtaking scenery to charm the most discerning visitor.
St Mary's Church dominates any view of Ross-on-Wye, and the picturesque streets of the small market town enhance the pleasure of shopping.
Sporting facilities in the town comprise an indoor swimming pool, putting green and tennis courts. Golfing and mini-bus tours, pony trekking, fishing, cycling, or mountain biking, cinemas, horse racing and river cruises are all available in the area.
The Wye Valley Walk, Offa's Dyke Walk and the Black Mountains are all within easy reach to holidaymakers.
Broadmeadow Caravan & Camping park has been thoughtfully landscaped and luxuriously equipped. It really is a relaxing and peaceful break away.
Broadmeadow Caravan and Camping Park has 150 pitches. We have a wide array of onsite facilities including:
One of our toilet blocks Inside one of our toilet blocks Ducks on our fishing lake
- 2 large fully equipped toilet blocks both with ample free hot water for showers, bathrooms, basins and washing up sinks
- Facilities for the disabled
- Free hand driers and hair driers
- Laundry room facilities (extra)
- Grass and hardstanding picthes
- Small children's play area
- 16 amp electrical hook-up to all pitches
- FREE WiFi
- Beautiful lakes one of which offers coarse fishing.
- Fishing, Click here for fishing rules
- Credit cards are accepted
- Well behaved pets welcome (dogs must be kept on a lead at all times)
- Dog walking area, Gas
- Reception Area offering advice and leaflets for nearby attractions
Please note that only one Toilet block will be open during quiet times.
The riverside in Ross on Wye
The beautiful town of Ross-on-Wye is within a 10 minute walk to the following:
A good range of shops, Morrisons Supermarket (a few minutes walk away), Good Pubs, Restaurants, Takeaway Food, Indoor Heated Pool, Tennis Courts, Golf Courses (within 5 miles), Water Sports on River (canoeing)