Thorpe Hall is a Grade II* building which was built in the early 1700s and is still very much a working estate, and it forms an important part of the local community. The Estate is just a mile from the Historic Village of Rudston, and just 5 miles from the sandy beaches of Bridlington.
During your stay, why not try some real country pursuits, such as coarse fishing on one of the lakes or our popular guided nature, flora and fauna walks throughout the year. Or, if you'd just like to explore the estate feel free to enjoy the country walks. Oh, you can even bring your dog who will love the new smells and all the space.
There’s so much to see and do at Thorpe Hall and it’s all within easy reach from the Estate.
- First class facilities and amenities.
- Caravans & Motor Homes : 78 Pitches with Electric Hook Up, T.V. links and WiFi
- Tents: Tents are on the main site and have a separate field
- On Site Shop: All the essentials - milk, bread, gas, newspapers and general information.
- Showers: Heated shower and toilet block with disabled access and 24 Hour Hot Water
- Fishery : The fishing ponds have pitches for about 14 anglers and open 1st March
- On Site WiFi: WiFi facility on site, charged at day, weekend or weekly tickets
- Laundry Room: Laundry and outside sinks are provided for vegetable preparation and washing-up.
- Games Room, Play Area & Games Field : Children’s Games Room, Play Area and flat games field extending to 5 acres
We are a small, family friendly Caravan Site by East Coast standards (78 Pitches) but what we lack in size, I hope that you find we make up in friendliness and helpfulness of management, the quality of amenities and the beautiful surrounding countryside.